Ok, so I have no idea what to write about but I keep being told I need to... hmmm...
Well I have a stalker at church... I guess that's interesting...
So there's this guy named Josh who follows me around. The first time I ever talked to him was at a dance and after talking to him for about 5 minutes, he told me that we would make a perfect couple and tried to kiss me. He has been relentless ever since! In fact last week he told my friend and my the guy I actually have a crush on that I like him! I was so embarrassed that I started blushing and that made him think it was actually true... oh my! I just don't know how to be mean...
Oh and I have this crazy client at school who comes into me at school once a week... she is nutso! The first time I cut her hair she told me that she had been off of crack for 3 days after having been on it for 25 years. One day she went and picked up 7 rocks, she smoked 3 and decided she didn't want to do it anymore, so she did what any good citizen would do... she sold the other 4 to her friends. Then the last time she came in she was telling me that she's a pimp and her ho was supposed to come in to bring her money while she was getting her hair done (thank goodness she never showed). Everyone at school makes fun of me whenever she comes in because there is such a huge contrast. She's telling me drug stories and I've never even drank! :/
Ok well I hope that satisfies everyone for a little while! I'll try and come up with somemore good stuff soon! Love you guys!
Michelle
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
No comments:
Post a Comment