Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello Everybody

Sorry I haven't posted yet, but here I am now. Hannah and I are doing well. The house is coming along. We are working on getting an estimate for the bathroom that flooded. Still haven't heard from the guy Uncle John told to call me. We're starting to get everything cleaned up and it's starting to look like a home (except for the master everything).

Hannah is doing well. She's starting to show a little more. We have an ultrasound on Thursday where we'll find out the sex of the baby. We are super excited about it. It seems like the months have flown by. We'll have been married 5 months in September.

School started for me a few weeks ago. I'm taking a cultural foods of the world class that has been my favorite so far. We get to cook for our class, and eat what everyone else cooks. As we all know how much I like to eat...

-Dale

No comments: