Hello family I just want to say this was a wonderful ideal. To have a place were we can visit and chat with one another. I know I'm one of the individuals who has been kinda busy and haven't had time to come out and visit. But it is also a two-way strike you guys can come out to SF to visit. But all that will stop as of Nov 26, I will all the time in the world to visit. Not sure if you guys heard or seen it on the news, but the Law firm that I have been employed with for 8 years will be dissolving. At first I was scared and wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I feel that God is giving me the opportunity to go too school and get my degree in Child Development, so I could do what I love the most and that is to work with children.
So I will take this opportunity to become a full time student at SF City College which Ialready attend as a part-time student, mother, and daughter. I can help my mother and support my son with school. Plus God has already blessed me with a job babysitting a 7 month old baby which I start Dec 1.
I lookd forward to seeing everyone on Thanksgiving
No comments:
Post a Comment